• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Leads

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Hi all,

Just after a little bit of info on leads. I have a 360pro with the component leads. How can i find out it mine will take the HDMI Lead?

Immortaleffectz

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Ok i will have a check tonight. If it does i can get the HDMI lead if not nothing i can do. Might have to invest in an Elete

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
If when i check later it does not have the HDMI socket. would it really be worth investing in an elite 360?

Jay

Banned
You don't need to get an elite for hdmi. The hdmi output comes as standard on the arcade, the 360 pro(v2 premium), the halo 3 360, and elite.

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
How can i tell what version my 360pro is?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
I have had it about 2 years. Would you say thats getting the elite is worth doing. I can get it no problem ut want to make sure it is worth it before i do.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
I have had it about 2 years. Would you say thats getting the elite is worth doing. I can get it no problem ut want to make sure it is worth it before i do.

The Elite is good if you want a bigger HDD, apart from that you would be better off getting an Arcade or Pro.

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
I already have the pro but with no HDMI socket. is there much difference with the older 360 and hdmi ones?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
I already have the pro but with no HDMI socket. is there much difference with the older 360 and hdmi ones?

Apart from the HDMI output and newer chipset they are the same console.

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
So not worth doing? Are the graphics that much better?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
So not worth doing? Are the graphics that much better?

The game graphics are unchanged, the connection could slightly improve the quality but it really does depend on your screen, mine only gives a decent image through HDMI so it was a worthwhile upgrade for me.

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
I have a samsung 40" HDMI HD TV

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Im new to all this tech stuff. samsung LA40S81. RES 1366X768

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Thanks mate. Just didnt want to pay out £300 for not much difference. You have been a great help. :thumbsup:

Immortaleffectz

Established Member
Yes i have the prem. Im happy with it tho. Im only on xbox 360 number 1 so :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom