• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Le40a558

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
Have a look at the owners thread there are some owners

topheruk

Standard Member
hmm, looks like the new samsungs cannot do 24p without annoying lines across the screen!

seems like finding a TV for £800 thats better than average is almost impossible!

I have a V3000, but its going back... 2 dead/stuck pixels, uneven backlight and motion blur! my toshiba 32lwt66 handles motion better.

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
Yeah thats true about the A5 series and all samsung series for 2008.What about a V3000 replacement?

topheruk

Standard Member
yes I could get a replacement V3000, however is seems there are other people not happy with the V3000 mainly with clouding and motion blur

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
The complaints are not many for issues.I am always a positive people and try to win the best possible till the end.I think its worth a replacement,you are likely to get a fault free one...your choice BTW in the end just my suggestion

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom