• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LE32R88BD Neon Glow

LookItsMe

Standard Member
Hi ive just brought this Samsung 32" and am very please but was just wondering does any1 know if there is any possible way to stop the distinct neon glow to go away when on stand-bye? i sleep in the dark so the rooms lights up and as keep very annoying.
Thanks in Advance
LookItsMe

:lease:

N

newbie76

I've changed it in my settings to turn it off in standby mode but my settings keep reverting back. Picture/colour ones do every half or so too. Any ideas how to save, getting a little fed up of changing my settings umpteen times an evening!!

Curly99

Distinguished Member
you have your tv set to "shop mode" (settings revert to stop people in stores messing them up) you need to be in "home mode" easiest way is to press and hold menu + volume on the tv not the remote for 5 -10 secs, tv will blank and on return the osd will say "dynamic" you can now set the settings and the tv will save them.

Curly

N

newbie76

That seems to have done the trick.

Thanks very much, it's been driving me crazy!!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom