le32r87bdx and the le32m87bdx

D

Deleted member 188495

how much difference is there between these 2 tv's i went to the shop showing the two, the r87 looked very bad. but the 37 inch version looked as good as the m87, im thinking the guy in the shop played with the setting to make the r87 look bad that it really is. the colours looked very dull and weak. so i preferred the m87 but i think it was just a trick to make me buy the more expensive tv. what do you guys think? any ond have either of these tv's as it will cost me an extra 100 pounds to go for the m87 rather than the r87 is this worth it? the only difference i know is the 100z

are there any simailar tv i should know about which are between 500 -600 pounds.

Thank you

D

Deleted member 188495

well, i will be playing games from my computer, and using it to watch films and maybe some tv and thats about it. as and a monitor for my computer.

so will the 100hz make a difference in playing games.

dge

Standard Member
Both are good but i would say samsung for x360. (and pany for sport)
And sony KDl d 3000 if you want to watch hd dvd with your 360.

D

Deleted member 188495

my limit is 600 pounds cant go a penny higher. so is the samsung the best in my price range the m86/87

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom