• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LE32 new arrival - now problems!

Javert

Standard Member
So, the euphoria of living with my new partner Sammy has come to an abrupt end! Ever since his arrival last Saturday, everything has been wonderful. But now it has almost almost come to an end. :(
Viewed part of a DVD late this afternoon, switched off and left it for about an hour. Then switched the set on, to analogue initially to watch the news – but could not get anything but a “not tuned in signal” (actually P6). The handset is making contact with the TV (the light in the On/Off button reacts), but nothing further is happening – no channel changing, no volume control, no changing to the Sky or DVD “channel”.
If I switch on the digibox or the DVD they come through, and so I can view them. I can also change channels with the buttons on the side of the TV.
This suggests to me (a non-techie) a communications breakdown within the set that the handset “talks” to.

Any thoughts or ideas, please? Help!

Thanks, John

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom