LE26R41BDX from waratah

Y

yod9999

Hi

I'm looking at buying one of these TVs, and the best deal that I've been able to find is from www.waratah.co.uk at £611 inc delivery. I've seen a few people mention them on here, but does anyone actually have experiencing buying from them? I was specifically wondering some kind of satisfaction guarantee which means you return it and get your money back if you're not happy (unlikely from what I've read, but you never know...) I can't find any mention of this on their website.

Alternatively if anyone has recommendations for any other stores please let me know. :lease:

Cheers!

I ordered a Samsung LE32R41BDX from Waratah on Wednesday 12th but they didnt have any in stock, they did get stock in on Friday so hopefully i'll have it on Monday

So far i have to say they are very quick responding to emails and always call back when they say they will - very nice customer service

I also asked if i receive my TV and there were any Dead/Stuck Pixels if i could return it and they said yes you can return it if your not completely satisfied within 7 days and get a full refund

All i need now is to actually receive my tele :)

I ordered mine from them, they were very efficient and helpful and it arrived at 11am the next day.

I'm really happy with it it's amazing,

Cheers for the replies, makes me feel a bit more comfortable knowing that other people have had good experiences with them. Will probably order it tomorrow then... :clap:

My understanding is that if you buy from any internet trader
you have the right to return it within 7 days under the
Distance Selling Regulations without having to give a reason.
However you would be responsible for the return carriage costs.

Didn't know that, thanks. Hopefully won't need to worry about it though!

yod9999 said:
Cheers for the replies, makes me feel a bit more comfortable knowing that other people have had good experiences with them. Will probably order it tomorrow then... :clap:

Form an orderly queue, I believe I am at the front ....... :D

Hope they have stock, they are only a few miles away from me so delivery shouldnt be a big problem.

UKBoy.

I didnt know about this site, thanks for letting me know they stock the 26 sammys. Superb price aswell.

Sorry obvious question but: How much was the delivery from waratah? :lease:

Just called em myself and it is FREE :thumbsup: AND NEXT DAY!!! :clap: I shall have my TV tommorow. Yay

Got mine from there as well. Ordered on Monday, was here by Tuesday.

well as of 3pm there are waratah are out of stock but are expecting more in latter this week

After a strange day of non returned phone calls and waiting around a bit, I finally got my hands on the Sammy 26R41BD from Waratah.

Stuck it in a temporary position and tried a few different sources (PC, XBOX with softmod for progressive).

Yet to try a DVD via component but so far it has met and exceeded my expectations so I am currently one happy bunny.

And to think I nearly paid £799 in PCWorld for their 51BD Version ...........

Oh, one last thing, as suspected (mostly down to my lack of an outdoor aerial, yeah I know, how ridiculous that sounds ...) analogue feed is a bit craptastic but it wasnt bought for that or the Freeview so I shant grumble.

I wish everyone luck in their search for this model, Waratah told me today they had 45 delivered and all were gone by the end of the day.

I had earlier tried seven others from high street chains to net dealers to local independents and only one net dealer had stock (Webelectricals.co.uk) 20 as of first thiing this morning, and the 51 model sporadically around the Currys/Dixons chain but I am so glad I didnt go down that route ........

Cheers.

UKBoy.

I also got mine from Warath today. Phoned them up this morning to see if they had stock, got a phonecall at approx 3pm to say yes they had a spare one and I then picked it up at 17:00. All in all not a bad service.

Just need to decide how to connect my PC. (dvi to hdmi or vga cable hmm)

Any inital impressions are sooo good.

Cheers

Steve

Wakey said:
I also got mine from Warath today. Phoned them up this morning to see if they had stock, got a phonecall at approx 3pm to say yes they had a spare one and I then picked it up at 17:00.

Cheers

Steve

In that case, I "missed" you by about 20 minutes as I picked mine up circa 4.40 PM from the back of a Peugeot 306 that had brought them to the Head Office in Maidenhead. :rotfl:

Decided to save hooking up my DVD player so I can be wowed again tomorrow after work. :clap:

UKBoy.

Hi all

Finally got my Sammy LE32R41BDX from Waratah - AND I'M LOVING IT :thumbsup:

Its taken me a good hour from getting it to connecting my PC, DVD and setting up of the Freeview - to have everything setup just the way i like it

First off the Tele looks amazing :rotfl: (strange it might be the stand but it looks bigger than my Matsui 32'' CRT that it replaced) its a very elegant TV.

Exvellent service from Waratah....... only problem is, i think its gonna take me a whil to get used to the internet being widescreen and in 32'' compared to my 17'' monitor i had it on :D

Cya

finally got mine ordered this morning - i reckon they've got a lot of business of this forum as they said they've been run off their feet the last 2 days. should arrive tomorrow - very excited :D

Another thumbs up for waratah :smashin: , tried late monday to order advised out of stock but said they would contact us when they had stock in. Didnt request us to order, happy to let us know when they had stock, refreshing to see such an approach, some companies take the order no matter what and then can delay and delay.

They contacted us on tuesday to advise they could delivery wednesday if we wanted to go ahead. And they did exactly that this mornin.

So far so good, hope I dont have to test there service any further, but early impresions are good.

Pity I didn't see this a day or 2 ago. Although I'm very happy with the service from webelectricals who got it to me next day (yesterday) for £639 all in. Plus, any greasy palm members can get either 1 0r 2% cashback (can't remember which). THey have the BD in stock as well which is pretty rare at the moment.

Have any of you compared the Sam LE32R41BDX/XEU against Hitachi 32LD7200, Hitch has bussing problem with some models, but the Sam has other issues as well according to this forum.
Which is best for watching Sky?
BarrY

mine arrived yesterday after ordering on tuesday - excellent service from waratah. only tried the built-in freeview so far, but very impressed with what i've seen...

bought a le32r41bd last night for 840.15p delivered. cracking price. hope to have it begining of next week.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom