LE26R41BD - Automatic aspect ratio switching via RGB?

TheSeer

Hello All,

Is there anyone out there with a Samsung LE26R41BD and who has managed to get it to successfully switch aspect ratios automatically (16:9 to 4:3 etc) via the RGB SCART with a Sky DigiBox?

I have tried the various picture settings (Autowide, Wide, 4:3 etc) but the set just refuses to switch to the correct aspect ratio on its own ! Works fine when I feed the TV with a raw Freeview signal, but just doesn't seem to want to play ball with Sky on the RGB SCART input.

Do I have a faulty set? Has anyone managed to get this to work?

I'd be very grateful for any assistance.

Thx

TheSeer

Anyone??

I know there are lots of you with the Samsung LE26R41BD on this forum and some of you must use it with Sky?! Have any of you managed to get it to switch aspect ratios automatically with Sky via SCART??

This is the one thing that is irking me about what is, otherwise, a superb panel.

Any thoughts are much appreciated. I'm sure there must be someone out there who knows about this......?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
TheSeer said:
Anyone??

I know there are lots of you with the Samsung LE26R41BD on this forum and some of you must use it with Sky?! Have any of you managed to get it to switch aspect ratios automatically with Sky via SCART??

This is the one thing that is irking me about what is, otherwise, a superb panel.

Any thoughts are much appreciated. I'm sure there must be someone out there who knows about this......?
Are you feeding it from the Sky digibox TV scart out?
Have you tried another scart lead?

Top Bottom