le mans 2009

Mylo

Distinguished Member
anyone else of to france next week to see the Prodrive Aston lolas kick some diesel butt ?

Got the party frock on the cupra again and some under bonnet noise mods for the trackside fun :D

DSC00928.jpg

odds015-1.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
I wish I was going, maybe next year I'll have the MGC GT in such fine condition I will take it continental and camp out there.

dts_boy

Noticed the old Seatcupra.net sticker - i'm a regular on there too, small world!
would love to go but my missus would never let me :(

alexs2

Distinguished Member
Looking good Mylo....once more I wish I could be there but maybe one year!

Mine is off having a new clutch(thanks to Audi for fitting a fairly weak OEM clutch) and a few bits of shiny pipe under the bonnet this weekend.

Take care!

Tommy Kaira

Yep! We're there again this year! Which site are you on? If you're anywhere near expo drop in for a beer. Look for the chrysler pimp wagon and come say hello.

Tommy Kaira

Noticed the old Seatcupra.net sticker - i'm a regular on there too, small world!
would love to go but my missus would never let me :(

Sounds like somebody needs a new missus! :nono:

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Yep! We're there again this year! Which site are you on? If you're anywhere near expo drop in for a beer. Look for the chrysler pimp wagon and come say hello.

thought I recognised that name :D

We are on new Houx, will keep an eye open for you lot, shouldn't be difficult to spot :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom