LE Concepts waiting list for Pioneer 436XDE

brum1969

Banned
Can anyone tell me what is the average waiting time for a Pioneer 436XDE please?

I ordered mine from LE Concepts on 25/10/05 due to the 3 year warranty and a stated 2-3 week waiting time. I've now been told that i'm 19th in the list and that they get around 5 PER WEEK. With this in mind, i'm looking at another 4 weeks - taking my total wait to around 6 WEEKS!!

I'm considering ordering from another dealer too as they will not debit my credit card until the tv is about to be sent. If I get the tv from the other dealer first, I will just cancel the order with LE Concepts as I have not paid them anything.

Is this a good idea?

Regards
Brum1969

H

HKRFOREVER

Been waitin 3 weeks, number 17 in queue of 33, atleast 3 more weeks so cancelled today ,reordered from savastore.com £2321.60 here wednesday.

Phil

Galaxian

I got my screen elsewhere but tried to order the stand from LE Concepts. They told me "It was in stock and would be delivered the following day". When it didn't turn up after waiting in all day I was told "They had no stock but they were recieving more stock in a few days". I waited a week and then cancelled my order.
My advise is unless you don't mind waiting find somewhere else to purchase.

I bought the plasma from tv & video direct and they had stock available immediately.

stevedster

I waited 4 weeks for mine, they said they get 6 per week in, however i did get them to knock £70 off the amp i ordered with them and also they threw in 2 free qed scarts (should have been £22 each), all in all i was impressed with the store as a whole despite my wait, the guys on the phone were great and helped me a lot. very pleased with my purchase so far :thumbsup:

brum1969

Banned
People,

I'm getting the impression that LE Concepts have told lots of people about their ability to source the tv quickly, but are failing to live up to their word.

Would this be a fair conclusion?

My original post was more critical of LE Concepts but the moderator, Ekko Star, felt it necessary to edit my post. I have no axe to grind with LE Concepts, but if others are also being promised things that they can't deliver on time, i'll take my money elsewhere - 3 year warranty or not.

Was that ok Ekko Star????

Brum1969

stevedster

they told me there would be a wait and that they are getting approx 6 per week, so they never did such a thing to me. i will stick up for them here as i have found them to be a great company, really helpful too, one chap even talked to me on the phone for 20 mins giving me advice on my setup.

A

av2diefor

I have found them to be great.

Brum i could understand your concern if you had paid the money, until you have i cant see the point in whinging.

Trending threads

Top Bottom