LCDs with freeview card slot?

R

Richard_Norman

Do the Sony 32D3000, Panasonic LXD70/0 or the Philips 32PFL9632D have a freeview card slot that can be used for things like Sentanta sports? I've read that some do but can't remember where I read it to see which model they were referring to.

Thanks.

Oggie

Distinguished Member
Do the Sony 32D3000, Panasonic LXD70/0 or the Philips 32PFL9632D have a freeview card slot that can be used for things like Sentanta sports? I've read that some do but can't remember where I read it to see which model they were referring to.

Thanks.
Sony 32D3000 has a CAM slot. i use it to get satanta sports !!

R

Richard_Norman

Thank you. Looks like that is another way to distinguish between them gone out of the window!

I am favouring the Panasonic 700 which seems to be the best all rounder but my girlfriend doesn't like the glossy black bit around it as it could show fingerprints etc and look really messy. Damn her.

jameslindsey

Novice Member
Thank you. Looks like that is another way to distinguish between them gone out of the window!

I am favouring the Panasonic 700 which seems to be the best all rounder but my girlfriend doesn't like the glossy black bit around it as it could show fingerprints etc and look really messy. Damn her.
I can't understand why people design tvs with glossy surrounds. In low lighting they catch reflections from the screen and other light sources in the room and are distracting.

R

Richard_Norman

Sony 32D3000 has a CAM slot. i use it to get satanta sports !!
That means all I have to do is get the card from Sentanta and put it in the CAM slot, correct?

If so i'm getting very close to making a purchase!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom