• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LCD's falling in price

M

Mickey Gil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

It woulds appear that the price of LCD's are falling ! This present a problem in which one to choose.

You can now purchase the Panasonic TX32LXD60 or the Samsung LE32R74BD for under £600.

I'm not to concerned about sound as this would go through my amp.

Anybody got any personal preferences.

Cheers

Art Vanderlay

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can now purchase the Panasonic TX32LXD60 or the Samsung LE32R74BD for under £600.

You can get the TX32LXD60 for £499 in Currys at the moment. They also have the next iteration of the Samsung, the R88, for under £600.

I am currently trying to make a similar decision between the Pansonic and the new Samsung, or saving a bit more to get the Toshiba 32WLT68, or the newer LXD70 Panasonic

olliegolf

Standard Member
Or you could spend £480 and get the 37" Hanspree JT from Intekk which gets very favourable reviews (£350 for the 32").

Both have a 2 year warranty as standard.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom