LCD37761F1080P - Flashing when usng Scart input

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Slangers, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Slangers

Slangers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I'm hoping that there may be a simple solution to this one really, although i have a feeling that it may result in me needing a replacement.

I have recently been bought an Acoustic Solution LCD37761F1080P TV and I think its great. However whenever i view anything through that Scart lead I get a white flashing in the background periodically. It doesn't happen through the built in Freeview and it doesn't happen through HDMI either. Only when viewing anything through Scart. I've hooked up my PVR and my DVD player to it and the problem occurs on both, i've tried both of the Scart sockets in the back of the TV and it gives the same result. I've swapped the Scart lead out with another and i get the same.

However it was quite a cheap scart lead, which brings me to another question, do these "High Quality" and "Gold Plated" Scart leads make any difference? Would that be something for me to try?

So basically i am looking for a bit of advice on anything else I could try. Or would you suggest getting back hold of Argos and asking for a replacement from them?

Any help would be much appreciated. Oh and if anyone has any optimum picture settings guidelines they would also be very much appreciated.

Thanks once again..

Si

2. Slangers

Slangers
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks