1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD with removable speakers?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Pezerinno, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Pezerinno

Pezerinno

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I'm looking for an LCD TV to go on my computer desk where I plan on using my logitech Z-5500 5.1 pc speakers. The 32" sharp GA3/4 would have been ideal but sadly I can't find anywhere with it in stock. I'm still seeing the 26 and 37 inch variants. I would ideally prefer something bigger than 26" and I don't know whether I can really afford to spend as much as the 37" costs. My original budget was around £1400 but I still haven't got the 37" completely out of my head - I would have enough money for it in a savings account buy I've just dropped about 3k on a pc im building atm and im also a student so finance wise - it's bound to get tough.

If there aren't any other good LCD's with removable speakers what other LCD's should I be looking at? I notice some LCD which seem to have very large panel bezels with speakers - I'd prefer to keep a nice and sleek bezel design (hence why I liked the sharp so much).

Or should I just go for broke and spend the dosh on the 37" sharp - are they really worth the money? I notice once you start getting into that price range there are some larger panels wihch are considerably cheaper, especially if you go for a plasma (which for some reason I haven't really considered). Also why are the toshiba's so cheap? :confused:

Anyway, sorry to go on.

Thanks, Nick.

2. vRSNutter

vRSNutter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have a look on crampton and moore ,they are showing 1 32ga4e as being in stock,scroll down abit on the page

3. Pezerinno

Pezerinno

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    vRSNutter - you are a god! Brilliant news, lets hope it is still available.

4. vRSNutter

vRSNutter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    happy to help :thumbsup: and hope they still have 1 in stock.I spotted it whilst looking for a 26" version which i am considering purchasing.