LCD (With DVD+Freeview) HITACHI 22LD5760U at COMET

TEKNICOLOURFOX

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone know anything about this model at Comet. Can't find any reviews. Seems a good price at £170.

If you know of any alternatives that do get good review please let me know.

Ta

Hi, anyone know anything about this model at Comet. Can't find any reviews. Seems a good price at £170.

If you know of any alternatives that do get good review please let me know.

Dear TEKNICOLOURFOX,

My name’s Andy and I’m from Comet.

It was interested to note the details of your query regarding purchasing a TV.
My investigations have found that whilst we do have many models of similar specification and price to the Hitachi 22LD5760U, not all of these product feature independent customer reviews yet.
Although there no reviews as yet I can advise the Hitachi model does represent great value for money with a current saving of £150, and has some great features which other models in this price range do not have such as the DLNA technology that allows you to connect to your computer to stream videos and view pictures wirelessly. If desired this TV can also be connected up to your computer to be used as a PC monitor.

Alternatively there is one model in particular which is the same specification, and currently the same price as the model you are interested in, which does also have several customer reviews available to read. This model is the Kenmark 22LVD02D/2, which you can find on our website.

I hope that this information can be of help to you in your search for a TV. However, if you would like me to look into this further for you, please do not hesitate to contact me by email using the following link and I will endeavour to assist you. Please include your username if you do choose to send an email.

https://comet.custhelp.com

Regards,

Andy

Can you tell me if this TV has a USB Port, it just says tbc in Technical Specification Section on the Comet web site.

Can you tell me if this TV has a USB Port, it just says tbc in Technical Specification Section on the Comet web site.

Hi richtrash

I'm Kev from Comet

This TV doesn't have any USB ports. I'll make sure this gets added to the specifications on our website.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Kev

My recent experience with Hitachi Televisions has been pretty poor, there are some much nicer screens for not much more. There is a Sony 22" with a built in DVD which is miles better along with plenty of LG screens which do a better job!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom