1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD vs. DLP vs. CRT

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by theritz, Nov 26, 2004.

1. theritz

Aug 17, 2002
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Three mice are sitting at a bar after the funeral of a fellow mouse, killed by an 80-year-old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other about how much tougher they are.

The LCD mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the DLP mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The DLP mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the LCD mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

They both turn to the CRT mouse. The CRT mouse finishes the beer he has in front of him, lets out a long burp and says to the two, "I don't have time for this Bu!!****,............... Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."

.... Credit Curt Palme................

Sean G.