1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD TV'S - 17" - 23"

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by big ears, Jun 3, 2005.

1. big ears

big ears

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody.

Posted recent threads and have been appreciated by the responses but I need help as I am now even more confused.

I had originally said that I wanted to get Philips 17PF9946 but recently received a response saying that this model was due to be discontinued in the next few weeks. Any truth???

I have now decided to look for LCD's up to 23". Manufacturers I like are Panasonic, Sony and Philips.

Does anyone have any of these makes in these ranges and if so could you give me some much needed advice as I am anxious to get rid of my TV now and purchase a new one this weekend.

Many Thanks

2. mr ooops

mr ooops

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +353
    samsung have got 3 new models (the 32" is already out) the 26" and 23" due out in a few weeks

LE32R41B £761

LE26R41B £524

LE23R41B £no idea, but looking at above prices in the region of £400ish??

very well specked, check out www.samsung.co.uk

3. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    Be careful - I was after a smaller LCD, until I discovered that many were only 15:9, not 16:9, which can result in clipped or distorted pictures. In the end, I settled for a Toshiba Stasia 27" 16:9 LCD from Pixmania, which they are doing at a special price of £499 (or £459 if you enter the code TOSHIBA-UK when you order) :)