1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD TV guidance

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Diskordian, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Diskordian

Diskordian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +130
    Hi guys this is my first post here, i have been a bit of a silent member until now.

I am looking for a Decent lcd panel for a couple of reasons a) wanna keep the missus happy :rolleyes: b) wanna have a decent screen for the upcoming xbox360.

The only option i am considering at the moment is the samasung LE32R41B, just require a decent sized screen with hi def really as i cant see the point in upgrading and saving cash on a screen that will be of little use and enjoyment.

The budget is a bit tight so no higher that £900 really as other bits have to be considered such as wall mounts etc etc

Any advice would be welcome whether it be having to stretch the budget or go for something slightly smaller.

Thanks in advance :D

2. Blue_Lizzard

Blue_Lizzard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought 1 from www.office-online.co.uk they have a very competitive price.
    The LE32R41B is amazing !!! I couldn't recommend it more for the price. I have a rather small lounge area, so the 32" screen looks massive in there !! I can't wait for Xbox 360. :clap:

3. nick501

nick501

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +782
    i'm sure the samsung is fine but have you considered and 26" or 27" lcd? they can be had for about £600 (hd ready) and are a decent size when you see them in the flesh, esp when compared to a 28" crt.

4. Blue_Lizzard

Blue_Lizzard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Waratah still has the LE32R41BX for £822.50 (Vat and delivery included) I have been reliably informed !!

5. Diskordian

Diskordian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +130
    Well i managed to get a fixed price of £816 incl delivery in August from empire direct when i was first considering getting one of these 32' samsumg lcd's. I may well pop down to my local richer sounds and have a look at different sizes in the flesh.
    The tv will not be necessarily used for PC use as both me and the missus already have a pair of 19' lcd's, considering this is going to go in quite a large lounge i was going for the 'bigger is better' option :cool:

Thanks for the input guys...anyone else?