• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lcd tv for pc and ps3

BishiREAL

Standard Member
First of all i would like to say hello to all forum members (my 1st post) :)
As the topic says im looking for lcd screen that will work good with pc(gaming, movies, internet) and ps3(games, bd movies).
The tv will be connected to pc(radeon 4850) with dvi-hdmi cable and the ps3 hdmi-hdmi.
I dont care about other stuff, i will use this tv only for this 2 things.
Time to say the price that i can spend on it, its hard to tell it in usd or euro so i will use a samsung40 inch 656 tv as my price( looking for tv that will cost near the sammy price).
I read alot about Samsung 656(big input lag?, flicker?), Samsung 551(looking good didint have a chance to test it) or mayby sony w4000(bad working with pc?).
Hope some1 can help me, im trying to buy a tv like 3weeks now...really need help :rolleyes:
If You know any info that would help me please replay to this post!
Thanks for any help!
Cheersssss and sorry for my crappy english!!!
Chris from Poland :hiya:

Last edited by a moderator:

pixel8

...i got a samsung around 2 years ago and for both it was fine. I've also got a Videoseven make lcd and it's superb for the pc. Anyway, as far as i know, i don't think Toshiba are that good for the pc....that's as far as i know mind;)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom