• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

LCD Tv as Monitor - Is this any good?

stepsy

Standard Member
I have found this LCD Tv;

MATSUI ELCD32USBFHD 32"
Enhance your television experience with this incredible Matsui ELCD32USBFHD 32” HD Ready LCD TV.

Boasting full HD Ready performance, this 32” LCD TV will transform your viewing experience, enabling you to view all of your favourite programs and content in High Definition turning your favourite movies into HD enhanced masterpieces!

Capable of delivering an incredible 1,300:1 contrast ratio the Matsui ELCD32USBFHD 32” HD Ready LCD TV features the SunPlus Image Enhancement Technology enabling a more vivid and rich picture.

In addition the ELCD32USBFHD 32” HD Ready LCD TV from Matsui is also equipped to connect to further media with 2 SCART plugs, a HDMI connector, PC Connector and USB input ability! Enjoy full media content from your compatible devices on the big screen!

With a built-in Freeview box, you can access all of your favourite digital channels directly through the Matsui ELCD32USBFHD 32” HD Ready LCD TV making it a fantastic addition to any family home.

For a truly memorable experience, enjoy the benefits of the ELCD32USBFHD 32” HD Ready LCD TV from Matsui and transform that tired old picture into an incredible HD experience.

• 1,300:1 contrast ratio
  • 50Hz
  • Built-in digital TV tuner
  • 1x HDMI, 2x SCART, 1x Component, 1x PC

• Sunplus image enhancement
  • NICAM
  • USB Input
  • Available in 40"
I cant find the response time for this set. Does anyone know if I could use it as a gaming monitor without any lag or smudging?

google ELCD32USBFHD response time

first hit reports it as 5ms which is ok but matsui is the cheapest make of TV - this is worth going and seeing in store first if possible - cheap at £299 though but you get what you pay for sometimes.

stepsy

Standard Member
Thanks for that - Curry's could'nt even tell me the response time so I now feel pretty comfortable buying this set. Its got 28 day return policy as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom