LCD Turning of after SONY Logo

Shoaib Hamid

Novice Member
I have Sony Bravia KLV 22BX300. Purchased in 2010, Pakistan Karachi, using at same place.
It is old model and a Simple LCD TV.
Today I am facing issue, when I turn on the LCD, after SONY logo it has turned off and it is happening again and again. I am clueless about the issue, I have tried several different things, like pressing buttons make a blower cleanup but no success. Issue remains persistent LCD is not proceeding beyond the SONY logo, it again and again after Turning on reaching at SONY logo and then trun off...
Can any one Help and guide me what could be the possible reasons????

Morden

Distinguished Member
I have Sony Bravia KLV 22BX300. Purchased in 2010, Pakistan Karachi, using at same place.
It is old model and a Simple LCD TV.
Today I am facing issue, when I turn on the LCD, after SONY logo it has turned off and it is happening again and again. I am clueless about the issue, I have tried several different things, like pressing buttons make a blower cleanup but no success. Issue remains persistent LCD is not proceeding beyond the SONY logo, it again and again after Turning on reaching at SONY logo and then trun off...
Can any one Help and guide me what could be the possible reasons????
Have you tried unplugging at wall and leave for 10 mins before plugging back in?

And also leave any external devices disconnected from TV after you turn it off and then turn on again.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom