LCD Suggestion

ibrhmymn

Standard Member
hi I am new in this forum and I need your help about a lcd. I will buy a new lcd for watching hd (1080p mkv) films and playing ps3. Which lcd is most suitable for these purposes. I am very confused at brands for example LG , Samsung or Sony.

For example I have some candidates what do you think about these lcds;

Sony 40HX700
LG 42LD750

I have prejudgement about Samsung and I do not think buy a samsung lcd but of course you have more info than me
Thank you in advance

ibrhmymn

Standard Member
It seems like you have lots of choices open to you. First up, certainly don't be put off by Samsung. Alongside LG they're really big sellers in the UK, and produce sound, quality models.

You don't mention your budget, but assuming you have upwards of £1,000 to spend then the Samsung UE40C7000
thank you for your comment and sorry for the mssing budget info, I can afford up to maximum 1.500 $ and how will the ps3 performance of the Samsung UE40C7000. thanks.

ibrhmymn

Standard Member
Ok, so no worries on the budget front then. I have no first hand experience of using the two together but can't envisage any problems. The Samsung is pretty competent when all told and the 200Hz motion handling should come in quite handy!
thanks for your advice I will examine Samsung in more details.

Top Bottom