• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LCD Screen cleaning - sticky stuff!

sjgill

Standard Member
Well it's less than 2 months old and my LG 32lx2r is already looking a bit messy. For some reason there appears to be bits of sticky stuff on the actual screen itself. I have no idea how it go there (although I feel small child hands may be been in the area at the time).

What would be the best way to try to get this stuff off the screen? I have look at other posts about cleaning LCD screens but I'm not sure just a bit of water may be strong enough for this job.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Cheers

mancubas

Banned
I have used cheap & nasty window cleaner on a 19" LCD screen before without any adverse effects, you must remeber you have to be VERY gentle when cleaning LCD screens too much pressure can\will damage the screen.

ManC

Smiffy 2

A good quality lint free cloth slightly dampened with water should sort it out...

Works on mine

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom