Lcd Question

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by steevs, Sep 21, 2004.

Tags:
  1. steevs

steevs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Hi all.

I'm looking at venturing into the lcd market, main thing I would be using it for is pc gaming, I was wondering if these were suitable for that as most I have looked at on the net make no mention of a pc input.

I was thinking of maybe the Hitachi 22LD4200 or the Jvc LT-26C31, I have looked at dedicated tft monitors but would much prefer an lcd tv as I want to watch Tv on it too.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations, I have about £1500 to spend and the larger the screen size the better as far as I am concerned.

Thanks

Steve :)

2. Bob Todd

Bob Todd
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +369
    what you need to do is write down what percentage of its use the TV will be used for?

i did this with my 19" Iiyama C480T, I wanted a screen that I could use 60% for PC 30% for xbox and DVD movies and 10% for TV, IIyama always make good PC monitors and it had component inputs for the Xbox, and has a farouja scaling chip inside for none native resolutions ala TV 720x576.

seeing as you want to play PC games the most u need to find reviews of what their like as PC monitors, especially do they suffer from ghosting.

my C480T was rated 5/5 from the guys behind this forum, and it suffers a little now and then.

3. steevs

steevs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Thanks for the reply, i'll look into that.