1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD queries

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Flashback666, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Flashback666

Flashback666

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the process of looking at the widescreen LCD TVs that are available. I noticed the topic posted previous regarding the 22" Sharp LCD TV, which I had considered, but now feel that I should be looking at the other alternatives.

I have limited space for the TV, and have decided that 23" widescreen is the maximum size I can get away with. I've noticed that Philips seeme to have produced one of this size, and also JVC with its LT-23E31 -at least I assume this is 23" as I can find out very little about it from their own website.

Are there any reviews on these anywhere, or are they fairly new? I'm willing to spend to get quality, but I'm hesitant to move until I can get some opinions on these two sets.

Anyone got any feedback at all?

Cheers.

2. jw191yorkacuk

jw191yorkacuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone actually seen the 23inch JVC running because I am considering buying one when they become available.
    As far as the specs on paper go it looks good but as I found out recently with the SONY KV-28FQ70 these can be
    misleading. I reckon the JVC is the best looking model available at the moment

3. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you want a 23" i suggest looking at the new sony KLV23HR2 very nice screens and they have a 170 degree viewing angle alot better than the other earlier Sony's, i also quite like the new LG 23" possibly the best looking LCD (Style Wise) on the market, the picture ain't too shabby either!! The Sony however is a tad more expensive! I've also heard good things about the new JVC's, not had chance to check them out yet though!!

4. Flashback666

Flashback666

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm. JVC or Sony? The agony of choice. :)

I shall look into these two a little more deeply I think. I must admist for some reason I hadn't considered Sony - quite a lapse, I think.

5. sponshagga

sponshagga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a few words which might be of use. Nobody has the JVC at the moment although some advertise they have them - if you phone up they will tell you otherwise. I bought a Thomson 27" for my living room and the LG 23" for the bedroom - the Thomson is streets ahead of the LG picture Quality wise but the LG does look really cool

6. spikeymikey

spikeymikey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm also dtruggling to choose considering the Sony KLV23HR2 and JVC LT-23E31. If you've done any analysis on the two I would like to hear your views.