1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD/PLASMA Wall Brackets too expensive in stores!? Try these people :)

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by BADA55, Mar 16, 2005.

1. BADA55

BADA55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have been looking for a wall bracket for my 26" Sonix LCD TV for a week and tried all the usual retail outlets etc. Are they expensive or what!!??

After a very short time on the net I found many companies supplying wall brackets for a quarter of the in-store prices...The best I found was a company called Ricam ... http://www.ricamstore.co.uk/erol.html#376x0&&

Not only were the prices extremely competitive but I thought the customer services to be very efficient and helpful and very quick at answering queries etc via mail.

2. Flimber

Flimber
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,477
    You anything to do with them ?

3. BADA55

BADA55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Nothing to do with them at all :) I live down South near Milton Keynes and they are in Scotland....
    I thought it a worthy reco coz of price/quality/service(so far)/and because of the over-priced units available in our stores.

Most of the brackets will accept larger screen sizes...the main issue is making sure you dont exceed the maximum weight specified I was told.