LCD owners , do you have any dead/stuck pixels?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by drphibes, Oct 27, 2004.

Tags:
  1. drphibes

drphibes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    As some of you will know I am having a few problems with my Sharp Aquos 32GA3E display.
    My original screen had a number of stuck pixels that resulted in Sharp replacing it , but the replacement also has stuck pixels :thumbsdow .

I would like to know what screens people are using here and do these screens have similar problems.
    Please leave your make/model number and what if any pixel related problems you have.

Drphibes

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,085
    LG RE15LA30 15 inch 4x3 1024x768. 2 years old. No bad pixels.
    Samsung LW22A13 22 inch 16x9 1280x720. 1 year old. No bad pixels.
    Sharp ?model? 15 inch 1024 x 768 computer monitor. 2 years old. No bad pixels
    Panasonic portable DVD player with 5 inch 16x9 screen. 1 year old. No bad pixels.
    Pentax Optio S Digital Camera with a tiny LCD screen. 2 years old. No bad pixels.
    Sony VPL-VW10HT LCD projector. 1366x768 pixels. 4 years old. One bad green pixel since new. Not visible at normal viewing distance even when you know where it is.

None of the above are replacements - all are first purchase items. The 15 inch LCD TV and Computer Monitor were both checked instore before purchase, and in each case the first one checked was the one I bought.