LCD/LED TV that do not suffer from Clouding or View Angle problems?

SnowJim

Hi,

Is there any LCD/LED that do not suffer from clouding and View Angle problems? I have looked in stores at some more high end LCD/LED sets but there is view angle on all that I have seen?

I know that plasma is not suffering from this and its also why I leaning at buying another plasma.

redaprilia

If you can see clouding on "normal picture" viewing as opposed to actively setting it up and testing for it ? then your only option is one of the Oled screens from Samsung or LG . Lcd / led screen viewing angles seem to have reduced in recent times .

rogdodge

If you can see clouding on "normal picture" viewing as opposed to actively setting it up and testing for it ? then your only option is one of the Oled screens from Samsung or LG . Lcd / led screen viewing angles seem to have reduced in recent times .
AFAIK Samsung no longer makes OLED TVs. There may be some still on sale in shops but replacement parts might be a problem. Best check first. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom