Lcd HD

Bubbauk

Novice Member
Been looking about for the past few weeks at plasmas and lcds and not too sure what to buy, was in currys today and saw a Erae 40" for £1300 and it seems hard to beat even online , just wondering what your opinions on this are and if i could get better online, also taking into account delivery to northern ireland, i think the image looks sharp and bright and it looks good, but if i can get as good for cheaper then i might as well ask. Thanks for any help.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=754355&category_oid=

Smiffy 2

My opinion?

Drop down 3" on screen size and bring JVC, Toshiba or Samsung into the price equation.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Smiffy 2

I've just happened to pop into my local Curry's to look at something else and saw one of these displays on show.
To be honest, it didn't look too bad at all and I was going to post to say as much.
Did a search to throw up your enquiry again and unfortunately found this thread.....

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298542&highlight=erae

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bubbauk

Novice Member
Yeah, seen that post but dont know what hes taking about, there was a pc hooked up to the one in my local currys and the quality was brilliant, but wether it is worth the money is another thing, do you think it was worth the money or if i could get one for cheaper elsewhere?

Smiffy 2

Bubbauk said:
do you think it was worth the money or if i could get one for cheaper elsewhere?
Don't know if you would actually get this particular model any cheaper....I haven't seen it on sale anywhere else and had never heard of it until your first post.
I know that you can buy the Samsung 40" for around the same price and that is where I would put my "hard earned"...
Or as I said earlier, drop down 3" and look at the Toshiba WLT58 or JVC LT37S for similar money.
It's like anything. I would rather put my money into a nearly new Ford/Vauxhall/VW than a brand new Kia/Daewoo/Hyundai... I suppose you'd call it "playing safe"

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom