Lcd Hd 26"

idolm

Standard Member
Hello,My name is Mike and I am a new forum member,:hiya:

I am interested in purchassing a 26" LCD HD TV.I'm considering one of the Panasonic range.There are two which appeals to me,TX26LXD60 and TX26LXD70.How good are these TV's?.Are there others I should consider?.

The reason I have not purchased one already,the picture quality of the images I have seen on LCD's cause some concern.The pictures look cloudy,blurred etc etc.Any views regarding the LCD's mentioned,tips on what to look for.

Thank you.Hope to hear from you soon.Cheers,Mike:thumbsup:

MattZani

Banned
i am in the same boat as you, and the 70 version looks very good, samsung is worth a look, aswell as sony. the cloudy and blurriness is most likely because the picture is being shared over TV's, and its terrestrial (not the best for HDTV's)

Matt

idolm

Standard Member
Hi MattZani,Thank you for your help.Will the picture be better quality if I used the built in freeview?.Cheers,Mike

Forum users...Your best LCD recommendations is appreciated please :thumbsup:

T

tricky1974

I've a 26" panny LXD600 and a 32R74 sammy a the panny has buy far the better picture ,If I where you I'd get the 26LXD70 and if you don't like it I'll give my sammy for it.:D

idolm

Standard Member
Hi tricky1974,If I should buy the panny,and its not what I want from a LCD,you never know;) .Cheers

T

tricky1974

I hope you hate the 26LXD70 :D (only kidding) I think its the best 26" lcd at the minute.

The latest video from AVForums

Dog Soldiers & Flatliners 4K, Black Phone, RRR & Mad God on digital, plus 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom