LCD For Console Gaming

reaper200

Standard Member
Hi Guys

I'm looking for a screen which has an HDMI connection and speakers. I already own a 24Inch with HDMI for my PC but my little brother wants his own screen so that he can use the 360 in his own room. The budget is about £150. Anyway I've already had a good look around and the screen that I've been drawn to is the ViewSonic "22" VX2260WM. It seems to offer the best bang for buck for its price range. Is that the right choice or is there another screen priced at £150 which is better? I just want to be sure before i purchase it.

Thanks

reaper200

Standard Member
Again an update. I ended up going with the ViewSonic "22" VX2260WM and its brilliant. The number of connections on the back means it can be used with a whole load of stuff. Only problem i have with it is that you can't have 2 connections connected to it at the same time like with my W240D. My W240D lets you connect up hiow many things you want and then you can switch between them by 'changing the channel' which is really cool. You can only have 1 on the VX2260WM which is annoying but other than that its great especially with a 360\PS3.

The latest video from AVForums

Philips OLED807 Review, The High Price of Hi-Fi, Video Processors plus AV / HiFi News & More
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom