LC-37GD7E Recall

B

bashtage

I was trying to purchase one of the Sharp LC-37GD7E. According to ShopAtDigital.com , there is a defect on a gasket that has to be replaced on all of the 37" 7 series (but not the 26, 32 or larger). They told me they hae them in stock but cannot sell them.

Just a heads up if you have one, you may want to contact Sharp (I'd also like to know if it's real since there always a chance they were putting me on, but they had sufficient technical detail to make me believe they were on the up and up).

Strange!

I sent an e-mail to shopatdigital yesterday asking if they had any LC-37GD7E's in stock. I have received a reply from them stating that they have a very limited number in stock and would be able to deliver to me Friday if I ordered now!

I'm now going to have to ask around on this one.... don't want to buy something that is on a recall.

pete s said:
Strange!

I sent an e-mail to shopatdigital yesterday asking if they had any LC-37GD7E's in stock. I have received a reply from them stating that they have a very limited number in stock and would be able to deliver to me Friday if I ordered now!

I'm now going to have to ask around on this one.... don't want to buy something that is on a recall.

They told me they had them in stock, bot couldn't sell them until they had been replaced (or repaired) which would be within 2 weeks. In the end I actually ordered from them because I had a good feeling and they have a decent return/repair policy. So I'm waiting a fortnight it would seem = 14 days to finish all my work for the rest of the year :clap:

Fair enough bashtage.

Would be very interested to hear how you get on and what you think of the set when you get it, just in case I manage to resist the will to buy one in the next two weeks(very doubtful)!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom