LBP Beta Key Givaway round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonely_Warrior

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Got 2 keys lying around, I think most people have gotten theirs now but for those poor souls who haven't leave your thanks. I'll pick the 2 winners at roughly 4pm. I see a lot of brand new users trying to get keys here. I hope you guys stick around and are not just here for hit and runs! However for this round I wanna give back to the loyal AVForums community so this is only open for those who have over 100 posts This is not a request to new users to spam the forums with tons of posts!!!!!:cool: Newbies fear not, if I get more keys today then i'll do a round 3 which will be open for everyone :thumbsup:

I've been trying for weeks now....so I'll throw my hat into the ring for a key...

Got 2 keys lying around, I think most people have gotten theirs now but for those poor souls who haven't leave your thanks. I'll pick the 2 winners at roughly 4pm. I see a lot of brand new users trying to get keys here. I hope you guys stick around and are not just here for hit and runs! However for this round I wanna give back to the loyal AVForums community so this is only open for those who have over 100 posts This is not a request to new users to spam the forums with tons of posts!!!!!:cool: Newbies fear not, if I get more keys today then i'll do a round 3 which will be open for everyone :thumbsup:

Please try and post in the right forum. Moving to LBP sub forum in the PS3 games forum.

Good luck everyone in the draw at 4pm:)

here is my hat for the draw..... (H)

Thanks for doing this - Hulligan was kind enough to send me a key but I did not have enough space on my drive and it cancelled the download.

I freed up space and tried again, but it told me the code had already been used so am still after a code if possible.

:mad:

SO a word of warning to whoever wins - make sure you have enough space on your hard drive before entering the code :smashin:

Edit - have found out how to solve this - go to account management>transactions>download history and you can still download.

Have removed my thanks and no longer need a key.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this - Hulligan was kind enough to send me a key but I did not have enough space on my drive and it cancelled the download.

I freed up space and tried again, but it told me the code had already been used so am still after a code if possible.

Im sure you can go on download history and re download it. i think the link is in the store and transaction management

Already resigned myslef to not getting a code :thumbsdow. But worth one more shot :thumbsup:.

Already resigned myslef to not getting a code :thumbsdow. But worth one more shot :thumbsup:.

me too.. I'm going to get this when it comes out but it would be nice to get to a head start in the beta....

draw at 4pm, just made it in time then :)

Indeed you did. :) Ok this is now closed. Gimme a few mins to draw the 2 winners...brb...

Ok the 2 winners are Safe101 and AV-Scooby. Check your pm's in a minute guys and enjoy. Just to clarify these codes are from fileplanet so for UK accounts. Go to Account management>transaction management (i think)> then redeem voucher

Last edited:
AV-Scooby i've pm'd you your code. safe101 your inbox is full so please clear some space so i can send you your code!

:thumbsup: I Won :thumbsup:. Thank you so much for the key Lonely_Warrior :smashin:. I'd all but given up any hope of getting one. PM received :smashin: off to download now :D.

AV-Scooby i've pm'd you your code. safe101 your inbox is full so please clear some space so i can send you your code!

Have done mate. :thumbsup: Thanks a lot for the key mate. You rock! :p

Guys the beta fairy has given me 2 more codes. So from the guys who originally gave the thanks the next 2 who post they want the code will get it. This includes:

-audi doody
-batblade2001
-cs638,
-kdc
-Lee
-Mr_P
-sam_jm
-sunnybacon

Anyone who doesn't win or indeed does win can remove their thanks at any time. Some people are bemused with this system of voting and are implying that it is a sneaky way of increasing one's 'thanks' rating. Maybe there are some sad people like that in the world but i'm not one of them. :nono: So next 2 guys from the list to reply will also win a code!

Hubba you got another chance mate!!!

plz, plz, plz - i have been trying to get this for a week now :thumbsup:

good things come to those who wait! will pm you the code. one more left guys!

me please

Thanks for offering a key up, been looking around for some tim enow, so please to see the best chance is with AV Forums community.

Here's hoping then :thumbsup:

me please

Mr_P it's yours! audi doody sorry you just missed out. if i get more codes i'll pm you one right away! :thumbsup:

such is life! if ya get another it be much appreciated! ;)

will do! if you're at home this evening then definitely keep an eye on ign/fileplanet. their servers are good and don't crash like all the other sites giving keys away. people on these forums will alert you as to when they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom