Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Hawkesley

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Channel 5 have stopped showing Law & Order: Criminal Intent?

I'm sure I've only seen the first 4 episodes of Season 8 but it wasn't on this week and it's not on next week. Seems a bit odd for Channel 5 to start a new series and only show 4 episodes!

As is was on at 10pm, Big Brother has replaced it for now.

It was on at 9pm. Big Brother has nothing to do with it.

It is very very odd behaviour, even for Five, especially as they've been so supportive of the various Law & Orders in the past. I was really enjoying the addition of Jeff Goldblum to the cast too! (horrible new theme tune though)

At the end of the 4th episode, the announcer said it'd be back next year.

I guess Paul Merton's travel show was more important... :(

It may be worth seeing whether Universal (assuming you have Sky, of course) is re-running series 8 if you don't want to wait. They had the first showing rights to it.

They seemed to have put SVU on hold part the way though a series as well.

I can only think that it is Big Brother related. Just because the times don't clash exactly doesn't mean that they wouldnt drop L&O for a while whilst they re-work their schedules.

When does BB end ?

MB

PS - also enjoyed JG as a new cop.

I think it will come back after the Big Brother thing.

I'm sure the channel won't get a new series to replace L&O: Criminal Intent. Its a great show.

L&O SVU (also on a BB timed break) returns on Channel 5 on Saturday 19th @ 2125, according to locate tv.

Hopefully, this means that CI will return soon, maybe on Wed 23rd (locate tv does not go that far yet).

I'm not watching BB (i'd rather stick pins in my eyes), so i dont know if this is drawing to a close.

MB

Any signs of criminal intent returning ?

I can't find any clues on locate tv or the C5 website.

Off at a tangent to the OP's question but the final series (season 10) of Criminal Intent gets its UK premiere on Universal at 10pm this Sunday, 15 January. Goren and Eames are back!

Good news that S10 is on sunday. How far did C5 get with S8 ? Probably only about 5 ot 6 episodes ?

MB

Still no news on Criminal Intent (channel 5 pace), but SVU is back on 5 on Sat 28th @1030pm (s10 ep1).

MB

Law & Order: Criminal Intent finally returns to Five next Wednesday (Feb 8th) at 10pm. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom