Laura Trott

Axl

Distinguished Member
I nearly choked watching that, thought she was getting Silver for a while there.

If Pendleton and Hoy do this I'll be a bag of wet lettuce.

Philly112

Distinguished Member
Well, it wasn't to be. But a lovely lady and a fantastic role model. Just watching her being interviewed now and what a nice person.

Phil

Axl

Distinguished Member
Well, it wasn't to be. But a lovely lady and a fantastic role model. Just watching her being interviewed now and what a nice person.

Phil
Yeah, considering the decision was dubious she held herself very well. She's just proved what a great sport and inspiration she is.

Philly112

Distinguished Member
Yeah, considering the decision was dubious she held herself very well. She's just proved what a great sport and inspiration she is.
To be honest, having seen the replay, I think the decision was right. And she was beaten by a great competitor. Would have been nice for her to finish with a win, but she can hold her head up high.

Phil

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Shame she could't finish it off. Bit harsh on that DQ. Technically correct re out the box but a bit of elbows here and there should have let the result stand perhaps.

Very gracious in defeat.

Going to be very different when the footy season starts and we get back to moaning, groaning, cheating overpaid schoolgirls stealing the headlines again.

bobflunkit

Going to be very different when the footy season starts and we get back to moaning, groaning, cheating overpaid schoolgirls stealing the headlines again.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom