For Sale Laura Ashley Garrat Chestnut Coffee Table

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by m1stergeorge, Aug 17, 2013.

1. m1stergeorge

m1stergeorge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +221
    As above, the wife and I are looking to make the house a bit more 'uniform' in terms of the furniture that we have and the materials that are used to make them.

Link to the unit: here.
    Located: Smoke free and pet free home.
    Condition: As you would expect, still cosmetically in brilliant condition with no real visible scratches and definitely no gouges etc. I'd take photos but realistically, they won't show the true good condition of it.

As you can see, the cost to buy new is £487.50 plus £25 delivery (reduced from £650). I am asking for £325 collected. Please note that the thing weighs a ton so you'll need to be pretty beefy to help me lift it into a vehicle of decent size.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. m1stergeorge

m1stergeorge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +221