Launch titles...

D

DrClaw

I never got PDZ and Kameo when the 360 was launched, i'm now looking for a new game and was wondering if these are still up there or if they have taken a backfoot in terms of graphics/gameplay to the new releases?
I'm going after work (1hr!!) to get either one of these two or farcry - any recommendations or warnings!?

Cheers Claw

Kurt_Wylde

Novice Member
Both are ok, with Kameo being the better game in my opinion.
It can look stunning on a nice big HD set too.. :)

NackNack

Banned
Don't bother, really. Call of Duty 2 is good, as is Projet Gotham Racing 3 and Dead or Alive 4. Best off trying them. :)

D

DrClaw

Got all of them bar DOA4 which I didn't get on with... looking for something new - anyone played the outfit? Got alright reviews but seemed like nobody bought it!

NackNack

Banned
The Outfit is really good, £17.99 on Play if it's still available! Played GRAW? Table Tennis? Amped 3? The latter two are also the same price on Play.com.

rio1981

Kameo is still one of the best-looking games on the 360, in my opinion and whilst simple it's just a really nice game to play. If you can find it on the cheap or pre-owned I'd recommend it :smashin:

If it's any indication I got both Kameo and PDZ when I got my 360 - Kameo still sits on my games shelf, PDZ was traded in.

D

DrClaw

Well I traded my Moto GP in last night and got....... Burnout revenge!!

They had an unopened pre-owned copy (part of a pack!) for £39.99 so I went for it, me and my mate had a good 3 hours on it and both thought it was class. It's got lots to do with some great features (vid clips are great - you can record 25 seconds of any part of your race) - crashes are better without that x4 etc etc. Looks great and plays as good as it looks!!
- Highly recommend :thumbsup:

[email protected]

Novice Member
Theyre very different games so it will soley be down to what type of game YOU enjoy. Can you not download the demos of these games and give them a try before you buy?