• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Laugh It Up Fuzzball: Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy - £20.99

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
The last one was Region's A/B/C so you never know.

Fidney

Be careful - from what I can tell the US version is only 3 disc whilst - presume blu only - whilst the UK version is 6 disc - blu and DVD combi.

Could be wrong though - couldn't find a great deal in the way of reviews/specs.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Not really that fussed about digital copies, just the Blu-rays will suit me.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
My copy was shipped from Movietyme today, not impossible that it will arrive before Xmas but I won't hold my breath.

Krank

Distinguished Member
Mine arrived from Axel today and can confirm It's a Trap and Blue Harves are region free but Something, Something, Something, Darkside is Region A locked. It's a 6 disc set, with each film having 1 x blu and 1 x DVD which includes the digital copy, It's a Trap is the only one to have a dvd copy of the film too. It's a very nice box too...Laugh it up fuzzbal! :laugh:

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Does each film come in it's own case?

mykw

Mine arrived from Axel today and can confirm It's a Trap and Blue Harves are region free but Something, Something, Something, Darkside is Region A locked. It's a 6 disc set, with each film having 1 x blu and 1 x DVD which includes the digital copy. It's a very nice box too...Laugh it up fuzzbal! :laugh:

Silly question, but does the DVD of each film actually have the film in DVD format (Region 1 is fine for my players), or is it just a DVD with a digital copy.
Annoying about SSSD being A-locked, but all would not be totally lost if I at least have the DVD of it in the set.

Krank

Distinguished Member
Silly question, but does the DVD of each film actually have the film in DVD format (Region 1 is fine for my players), or is it just a DVD with a digital copy.
Annoying about SSSD being A-locked, but all would not be totally lost if I at least have the DVD of it in the set.

Not a silly question as you'll soon find out. All the covers say blu-ray + digital copy, I checked it's a trap earlier and the actual disc says dvd + digital copy so I assumed they'd all be the same. I've since tried all the DVDs and It's a Trap is the only one with the film on DVD too (triple play) the others are blu & digi copy only. Sorry.

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Odd choice by Fox to lock SSSD as it was region free when it was released on it's own this time last year :confused:

Krank

Distinguished Member
Odd choice by Fox to lock SSSD as it was region free when it was released on it's own this time last year :confused:

It does seem strange but does allow you to swap it over if needed. Have you tried your copy?

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Still waiting for mine, I'll just put the UK version into the boxset when it comes ;)
Noticed Axel are stating it's region free too, They should learn to test all discs really.

Krank

Distinguished Member
I've just tried it again to be sure as I was rushing out to go sledging with the kids earlier and it's definitely 'A' locked. I get "This disc has been coded for Region A only and will not play in your Region B player." message. Works a treat in my region A player though :D

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Well I am shocked, just got in from work to find my Futurama and Family Guy Blu-rays waiting for me :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom