Latest Xbox One Ghosts patch update today?

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me what the latest patch today on Ghosts did?

I'm hoping it changed the playlists to just normal again after the release of the DLC

messenger

Would have been nice to patch this game to run in 1080P, I mean that's what a next gen console is supposed to be isn't it?

Dexy

Its not a next ten game though, it was made for the xbox 360 and ps3. I really am starting to hate this game, the lag is unreal and getting killed by one bullet usually.

messenger

Does anyone think its a total joke that yesterdays update (over 1gig in size) still hasn't fixed the problem where the game boots straight in to campaign instead of booting to main menu?

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
Doesn't seem to have. I pulled host 12 games on the run and backed out of all 12. One such match, I ran up to a guy reloading his gun, was shooting him as he's reloading and he had enough time to finish what he was doing and off me. I've only done 5 days in total across both xbox platforms, usually I'm well into the high teens at this stage. Shows how little I play now.

dynamicpanda

New update for cod this morning 2.1gb new maps ?? Downloading now

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
Joke of a game this is. Constantly ( no exaggeration) a second or two behind the action in every game I play as the lobbies are full of European or yank players. What have they done to this to make it so unplayable?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom