1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Lumagen firmware won't update?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Thunder, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Have downloade the latest firmware but I cant get it into my Vision HDP :( ? I have done a couple of updates previously without a hitch, but this one comes up with a little window that says to power down the unit and then try again. But it dosnt work :confused:

2. Bails

Bails

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Not sure what that could be. I just did the update and it worked perfectly, so I can confirm there's no problem with the software.

3. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Same here, but I think there has been another update since the origional post and I never did get round to installing that one, so there could possibly have been a problem with it.

Mark.

4. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Yep, just checked. There was an update dated the 14 Jan and then another one on the 19th - the one I'm currently useing.
    And there is yet another one dated 21st that I've only just noticed. Oh well another update to get done tonight once I get home from work.

Mark.

5. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Yep, it was the one before the one you have mate that wouldnt download. Ive just tried to download the very latest and it updated just fine :thumbsup: Although it seems to have created yet another bug :( For some reason it dosnt seem to see component input 3 when I first power my system up on a macro from my RC5000. I have to power the unit down and then back on again. :)