1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Lag Situation

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Bryce Curdy, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Bryce Curdy

Bryce Curdy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What is the latest with the lag problem on PES4. There does't seem to be many folk complaining about it as before, apart from the post about people cheating by putting their router on to standby. Is it better these days?

2. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,850
    Much better - infact is people do everything that they should then the lag is no longer an issue. I find that lag only occurs when a connection is being shared.

3. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    I have had loads of great feed back about my connection. I simply connect my box straight into my BB modem and people have said that its like playing someone in the next room. Likewise, one of my friends online does the same and when he hosts we have some amazing totally lag free games.

However, by the same token, I have played people with terrible lag and worst still, the ping pong effect that comes with it.

I cant understand why people do not connect direct to make things better for everyone.

Pete.

4. Bryce Curdy

Bryce Curdy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So my wireless connection might be problem?

5. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,850
    This doesn't actually make a difference as long as someone else isn't using the connection. The only instance of lag i've had was when our lass started using her laptop once whilst I was playing a game. Other than that people have said that there has been no lag.