Latest Destiny Patch - 2.0.0.4 24/09/2015

I tgink they should get rid of the keys altogether. If you complete an arena you should be rewarded. Farming is crap...and i wont go in the arena without one ..not doing all that work for a strange coin and mote of light! Sort it bungie

I'm just going to save the keys i have until I've done 35. The Queens weapons in general seem quite poor to me so I'm basically just sharding them when I get them anyway.

But you need the keys on 35 to get the shader etc when you complete it.

Yer that's good. Use a bit of green with the 4th horseman so glad can save a bunch of room now.

Hi guys!

New to this game but already having problems with it...

Waited the absurd time to install and update and when i finally got to character creation it let me glide through it no problems...

as soon as a click finish, it said it disconnected and now is stuck loading on the menu screen...

Ive done all the usual such as reinstalling the game completely, restarting the console... etc but im not sure what else to do... Ive logged out and back in... any ideas?

Heres what im stuck at... 2015-06-08 16.08.22.jpg

havent managed to get playing this yet!! other games work fine (Shadow of mordor and Fifa 15) ia
2015-06-08 16.08.22.jpg

Ermm.... You have tried moving the cursor on to your guardian (top box on the right hand side) and pressing x?

Ermm.... You have tried moving the cursor on to your guardian (top box on the right hand side) and pressing x?
Sorted it as soon as you posted!!

Thanks!!

Bungie ‏@Bungie 2m2 minutes ago
Bungie retweeted Bungie Help

Update 1.2.0.3 is the way. Please plan your next two or three hours accordingly!

Bungie added,

Bungie Help @BungieHelp
Destiny will be taken offline for 1 hour at 11am PDT for planned maintenance. Please finish your games to avoid getting kicked mid-activity.

Hi guys!

New to this game but already having problems with it...

Waited the absurd time to install and update and when i finally got to character creation it let me glide through it no problems...

as soon as a click finish, it said it disconnected and now is stuck loading on the menu screen...

Ive done all the usual such as reinstalling the game completely, restarting the console... etc but im not sure what else to do... Ive logged out and back in... any ideas?

Heres what im stuck at... View attachment 595148

havent managed to get playing this yet!! other games work fine (Shadow of mordor and Fifa 15) ia View attachment 595148
Hi SteDaley,
Any progress with your problem? I'm having exactly the same issue... how did you sorted out? what did you do?

I have 1.2.0.3 update installed.

Thanks

Last edited:
lol..... that is great... the UI didn't gave me any hint... I think as User Interface / User Experience is badly made they need to improve that. I didn't realize the circle was NOT a loading but a cursor..

thank you

the design are good for all I played until now, only the circle as cursor was weird.. UI and UX go to the line of common sense and what people normally see and interacts with. after noticing, is fine, is normal.

1.2.0.4 - The one about Passage Coins and Demo weapons
This update to Destiny makes two small adjustments to the way Passage Coins are distributed in Trials of Osiris and how weapons behave as players migrate from the Destiny Demo to the full version of the game. Pardon our dust!
Weapons
  • Adjusted the 402 Attack Rating for weapons acquired in the Destiny Demo down to the proper value of 365
Trials of Osiris
  • Removed Passage Coins from the Lighthouse reward chest
  • Added a chance for Passage Coins to be awarded after match losses

Nope, it was about 90mb

Why does it take so long to prepare??? It took 3 times longer preparing then it did to actually download??!!!

Anyone else find that?

Latest patch info:

News > Destiny Hot Fix – 08/11/2015 | Bungie.net

1.2.0.5 - The one about Husk of the Pit and Nepal rewards.
Weapons

• Fixed an issue where “Packing Heat” achievement/trophy could not be unlocked by newly acquired Exotic weapons
  • Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit drops were disabled
  • Drop rates for the Husk of the Pit from Blades of Crota have been increased by 150%

PvP
  • Updated the House of Wolves Control playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
    • Rusted Lands
    • Shores of Time
    • Pantheon
    • Exodus Blue (Sony)
  • Updated the House of Wolves Clash playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
    • Firebase Delphi
    • Twilight Gap
    • Blind Watch
    • Exodus Blue (Sony)
  • Inferno and Doubles playlists now have different tuning values for ammo crates
    • Special Ammo initial spawn time and respawn intervals have been changed to 180 seconds
    • Max of three Special Ammo crates will now be placed at one time
    • Heavy Ammo crates now spawn only once per match at 300 seconds

Tower
  • Tess Everis is temporarily leaving the Tower
    • A Kiosk terminal can be found near Eva Levante in North Tower that contains Tess' old inventory of special order items
  • The Nepal Aid shader and emblem have been added to the game
    • Redemption codes will soon be sent to the email used to place orders in the Bungie Store
    • These items will be found at the kiosk mentioned above
Technical
  • Fixed a potential crash when closing the vendor screen
  • Fixed a very rare case where an account could blocked by a WEASEL error on sign on
  • Fixed issues with suspend/resume handling on Xbox One

Nope, it was about 90mb

Why does it take so long to prepare??? It took 3 times longer preparing then it did to actually download??!!!

Anyone else find that?

I think it's checking/verifying what you've already got, then it can just download the new bits you need. It's probably why it shows as having already downloaded 6.8Gb-ish when it finishes 'preparing', that 6.8Gb is what you've got so far from all the previous updates.

Just a guess, but it would make sense, as there may be people who've missed a couple of updates since they last played, so they will need to download more than those of us who are playing every week.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom