New update tomorrow.
Hi SteDaley,Hi guys!
New to this game but already having problems with it...
Waited the absurd time to install and update and when i finally got to character creation it let me glide through it no problems...
as soon as a click finish, it said it disconnected and now is stuck loading on the menu screen...
Ive done all the usual such as reinstalling the game completely, restarting the console... etc but im not sure what else to do... Ive logged out and back in... any ideas?
Heres what im stuck at... View attachment 595148
havent managed to get playing this yet!! other games work fine (Shadow of mordor and Fifa 15) ia View attachment 595148
188.8.131.52 - The one about Husk of the Pit and Nepal rewards.
- Fixed an issue where “Packing Heat” achievement/trophy could not be unlocked by newly acquired Exotic weapons
- Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit drops were disabled
- Drop rates for the Husk of the Pit from Blades of Crota have been increased by 150%
- Updated the House of Wolves Control playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
- Rusted Lands
- Shores of Time
- Exodus Blue (Sony)
- Updated the House of Wolves Clash playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
- Firebase Delphi
- Twilight Gap
- Blind Watch
- Exodus Blue (Sony)
- Inferno and Doubles playlists now have different tuning values for ammo crates
- Special Ammo initial spawn time and respawn intervals have been changed to 180 seconds
- Max of three Special Ammo crates will now be placed at one time
- Heavy Ammo crates now spawn only once per match at 300 seconds
- Tess Everis is temporarily leaving the Tower
- A Kiosk terminal can be found near Eva Levante in North Tower that contains Tess' old inventory of special order items
- The Nepal Aid shader and emblem have been added to the game
- Redemption codes will soon be sent to the email used to place orders in the Bungie Store
- These items will be found at the kiosk mentioned above
- Fixed a potential crash when closing the vendor screen
- Fixed a very rare case where an account could blocked by a WEASEL error on sign on
- Fixed issues with suspend/resume handling on Xbox One
Nope, it was about 90mb
Why does it take so long to prepare??? It took 3 times longer preparing then it did to actually download??!!!
Anyone else find that?