Quantcast

Late to the Game

stobbsie

Standard Member
Hi guys as the title states I’m late to vr as I just grabbed one and have played res 7 -Driveclub -gran t sport-Arizona sunshine - Robinson the journey - farpoint - until dawn - the perstistence . Any games you think I’ve missed that are any good thanks

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Lots of good stuff, have a browse through some of the threads. Many are shorter experiences or tech demos than full games though. Wipeout Omega Collection is playable in VR.

TheyCallMeTJ

Distinguished Member
Hi guys as the title states I’m late to vr as I just grabbed one and have played res 7 -Driveclub -gran t sport-Arizona sunshine - Robinson the journey - farpoint - until dawn - the perstistence . Any games you think I’ve missed that are any good thanks
Not many updates recently since June but have a look through Favourite games/moments thread:

Your favourite PSVR game/experience/moments so far
(I'll try update the first post with everyones's favourites from the whole PSVR thread)

Since then, Wipeout has become a stunner for most of us, to add to the many great PSVR titles already out.

All depends on your taste though. But dont overlook the freebies on PS store either, particularly Playroom VR (rescue bots is amazing).

And welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the PSVR as much as most of us here do.

stobbsie

Standard Member
I have pre ordered the gun and firewall zero hour bundle ,I love the idea of bravo team but all the reviews have put me off

Goooner

Distinguished Member
I tried the Headmaster demo, was rubbish so never bought it.

May have to give it another try.

TheyCallMeTJ

Distinguished Member

Me too. But i appreciate why many would love it. For me, Dangerball on PS worlds is fantastic in comparison (furious head paddle version of starc), and I still play it for a good workout challenge. I cant fathom why there isnt much love for it.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
What's the crack with the headmaster then??

Goooner

Distinguished Member
I’m just rubbish at it :laugh:

Everyone raves about it, maybe need to give it another try.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member

I didn't even try the demo because the gameplay videos put me off.

Me too. But i appreciate why many would love it. For me, Dangerball on PS worlds is fantastic in comparison (furious head paddle version of starc), and I still play it for a good workout challenge. I cant fathom why there isnt much love for it.
I did enjoy a few games on Dangerball which to me was an updated version of Pong.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Headmaster looks a laugh... will grab that when cheap. Definitely beats some school related shenanigans I'd envisaged. :rotfl:

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
It's on sale at the moment. 59% off until 29th.
Yeah Ive been checking the sale earlier. Have Dirt Rally and this in my basket ready to grab. I know this ends in a couple of days but DR is until 5th. Also debating Ultrawings while on offer....is that any good?

Also I noticed in the US Driveclub VR is only $15 compared to £25 over here so much cheaper, and that's not in a sale just standard price it seems. Will grab that but no rush if standard cost as will have loads to get on with and check I can actually get on with VR before spending too much.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Yeah Ive been checking the sale earlier. Have Dirt Rally and this in my basket ready to grab. I know this ends in a couple of days but DR is until 5th. Also debating Ultrawings while on offer....is that any good?

Also I noticed in the US Driveclub VR is only $15 compared to £25 over here so much cheaper, and that's not in a sale just standard price it seems. Will grab that but no rush if standard cost as will have loads to get on with and check I can actually get on with VR before spending too much.
Ultrawings is meant to be decent, but you need good 'VR legs' to play it. One of the titles most likely to make you feel queasy..