Late night kebab?...

Chadford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to nip out for a little fella every now and again after the Mrs had gone to bed. We live in a student area and there are a myriad of fast food establishments on the doorstep.
Recently I just can't go for it any more.

It annoys me because age has taken away a guilty pleasure that I no longer have.

Maybe It's time for cocaine?

:)

Would you even know where to obtain class A drugs?

I'm just curious. I would have no clue as I have never taken even mild drugs (apart from alcohol).

What is the issue with the kebab?

Would you even know where to obtain class A drugs?

I'm just curious. I would have no clue as I have never taken even mild drugs (apart from alcohol).

I've played as a musician for 30 odd years (rock and roll bands), and drug abuse comes part and parcel with the folk you work with. I've never touched stuff for years now. I think if you are a responsible parent make sure your kids don't go for these so called 'legal highs' legal does not mean safe!

:thumbsdow

Why can't you go for a kebab anymore? And why trade it for cocaine? Surely you'll still be hungry after?

They are terrible, honestly terrible, terrible... Horrible.
I haven't tried them, thanks for the warning :thumbsup: I assume you would recommend genuine full fat only? :)

I haven't tried them, thanks for the warning :thumbsup: I assume you would recommend genuine full fat only? :)

It's like saying 'we're going out in the sports car'.

'Its a VW up?'.

'Well it's like a sports car. It's got wheels'.

'No, it's not'.

SWMBO insists on making 'these' when I feel the need for man food. As per the OP I sometimes have to go to ASDA Newark late in the evening and, you know what, that traffic is sometimes awful on the way home.

Edit - men. Make sure that the traffic is awful afterwards as she may check the time on the receipt...

Why can't you go for a kebab anymore? And why trade it for cocaine? Surely you'll still be hungry after?

Cocaine does not give you the munchies, the complete opposite in fact.

Go to Berlin for a top, top kebab. Would go for a lamb one then go next door for a chicken one straight after.

Say no to bad quality drugs and bad quality kebabs.

image.jpg

My suggestion:
1) He's house bound or:
2) He's not allowed to have fatty food on doctors orders.

I can't buy them in the village so I'm just going to make my own right now...

Just reread the 1st post...this late night 'kebab' munching...isn't a bit of Ali G style innuendo is it?
:p

Cocaine does not give you the munchies, the complete opposite in fact.

Go to Berlin for a top, top kebab. Would go for a lamb one then go next door for a chicken one straight after.

Say no to bad quality drugs and bad quality kebabs.
I figured my tongue in cheek comment wouldn't come across very well on the internet. And I was so close to getting in the Alan partridge quote about heroin being more-ish..

Donner Kebabs are horrid. So much fat. Middle eastern kebabs are far nicer in my opinion. A nice Shawarma smothered with Humous and and Tahini are to die for.

Don't you buy cocaine from them shady looking hoodie wearers that hang about on the street corner. Oh hang on thats my son I've just described.

Donner Kebabs are horrid. So much fat. Middle eastern kebabs are far nicer in my opinion. A nice Shawarma smothered with Humous and and Tahini are to die for.
Chicken Shawarmas oozing with strong garlic Humous rather than a Lamb or mixed Doner anyday....though now I'd have to travel miles to get a decent one.

Just look out for the hoody outside the late night kebab shop. 2 birds in one stone. Just don't indulge in the class A before you order your large chicken donner as you may come across a bit too chatty/loud/cocky/annoying and find a kebab sword shoved up your arse!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom