Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO/Sky Comedy)

Last night's bestduckingstamps.com episode was fun - though I doubt I'll get that duck penis photo out of my scarred brain anytime soon.
I note that two of the paintings are already >$11.000 and one at >$9000
The voting bill guy was hilarious when he said let's not use the racism word, so then it's not and, then the other with his little jobsworth book..Please Sir, he made a valid point that could be referenced my way.

The police interrogations one is excellent and amazing that many Americans still don't know the police can lie, do lie and don't have to record interviews and/or confessions and just play parts of them if at all in various States..

Our own John Oliver (Mock The Week, The Daily Show, Community, The Bugle podcast) is to embark on his own weekly satirical talk show for HBO
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver starts Sunday 27th April on HBO and we get it two nights later on Tuesday 29th April at 11pm on Sky Atlantic (I wish they or someone would also air Real Time with Bill Maher here, or The Colbert Report)

Alternative slightly different/longer trailers ...

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver - YouTube
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver | Facebook
Last Week Tonight (LastWeekTonight) on Twitter
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver | The Official Website for the HBO Series

- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC - The Hollywood Reporter

Love John Oliver!

Featuring her recently and mentioning her last episode possibly helped ...

It's pretty amazing, considering how rare death row overturns occur and the fact it's Texas.
I recall Scalia being on Letterman, Dave asking him if he thought it right that a later found to be innocent person should still be put to death? Scalia said, ,Yes, it's for the sake of the moral majority to be appeased and to have someone pay, regardless of guilt by that stage and overturning any decision was wrong. Lovely man.
After seeing Oliver's episode featuring her and the police interrogation one; it struck me as cruelly ironic that the majority of people it could benefit knowing about police/lawyer tactics, would no doubt be the least in a position/likely to see his shows.

Having previously censored the edition after the Queen's death, will Sky be airing last night's original edition on the monarchy or John's alternative version (Churchill going down a water slide backwards, on a loop, to the Benny Hill theme tune, Yakety Sax)?

Both!

I like Oliver but he does love to state, like in this show, how you can't justifiably blame relatives of descendants but then does just that to oppose something.
I guess his fellow American audience loved not being the ones having slavery aimed in their direction for once, whilst being set up to laugh in several inappropriate places (notably the camp murderer's silence) and feel better about themselves. They no doubt felt more secure in playing explicit rap on their way home and self-editing certain words.
Presumably suggesting (some) Royals were Nazi sympathisers was the line he didn't want to cross.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom