Last time...BTTF....

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last time i'll ask i promise,which region back to the future are you getting?is there a vast difference between rgions and where is the best place to get it from,i dont want the region4 one.play are charging customs on it also!!please help,cheers

R1 has loads more extras than r2/r4 which are both the same spec, but R1 does not have a DTS soundtrack which the latter 2 have..so its up to you...extras (R1) or DTS (R2/R4)

See here for comparisons...

http://www.bytesandbobs.com/dvdcompare/comparison.asp?T=1477

Also note that R1 will not be out till Dec 2002..

isn't the michael j fox 'commentary' only 15 mins, though?

i'm personally sticking with my R4 which i've had for months, and has DTS

Go for the R4 from CD-Wow, at 17.99 you can't go wrong, and no custom charges.

same here
R4 from cdwow. under 18quid=no customs
the UKR2 and R1 will have more extras in the end, but I'm not willing (was not) to wait more and pay more.

Just seen on CDWow's site that they are also doing the R2 version for £17.99 :D

It's really the R4, but dual incoded so now advertising it as R2. If you look at the detail, I think it still says it's the Aussie release.

And for those of you too lazy to click the link to see those r1 extras...

Exclusive Extras to R1

Back To The Future
Commentary By Michael J. Fox, Writer/Director Robert Zemeckis & Writer/Producer Bob Gale, Vintage Making Of Featurette, Universal Studios Total Axess DVD Rom Features Including Behind-The-Scenes Footage, Interviews And Original Scripts, Huey Lewis & The News 'The Power Of Love' Music Video, Additional Deleted Scenes

Back To The Future Part II
Commentary By Michael J. Fox, Writer/Director Robert Zemeckis & Writer/Producer Bob Gale, Additional Deleted Scenes

Back To The Future 3
Commentary By Michael J. Fox, Writer/Director Robert Zemeckis & Writer/Producer Bob Gale, Additional Deleted Scenes.

:p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom