Last of the Summer Wine

Mike Groves

What a pleasure to see an episode of this series in HD on BBC HD. In fact I think the BBC have been excelling themselves today. I hope this is a sign of things to come & not just a one of for Christmas.

M

Mighty Gaz

What a pleasure to see an episode of this series in HD on BBC HD. In fact I think the BBC have been excelling themselves today. I hope this is a sign of things to come & not just a one of for Christmas.

its not in HD. its a digital retouch. an upscale with some work done on the image.

Mike Groves

its not in HD. its a digital retouch. an upscale with some work done on the image.
Well Mighty Gaz whatever they did certainly resulted in extremely good picture quality - much better than some of the SM9/SM10 movies from Sky.

M

Mighty Gaz

was it a new episode? if so it might have been HD. i assumed when i made the post it was a repeat.

mediamogul

Yes it was in HD,new/old i dont know,i cant stand the programme but caught the last 10 mins.Excellent PQ though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom