1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Night's "CSI: NY" - What a stonking episode! (NO SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Apr 3, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

Wow! :cool: What an absolutely mind-blowingly superb episode this was!!!! :clap:

The episode, was called "Officer Blue", and revolved around an incident in a park, where a mounted policeman is shot, except that the bullet lands in the horse. Mac has to decide whether to save the horse and screw-up the case, or to demand the bullet to seal the case and convict the killer, but potentially kill the horse! I won't spoil it for those who didn't see it, except to say that you missed probably THE best episode of the season so far, and maybe even one of the greatest "CSI" stories, ever written period!

The opening, pre-credits sequence, was just utterly jaw-dropping! Again, I don't want to spoil it for those who didn't see it/haven't yet seen it, but it's one of those times when if you have this episode on VHS/DVD/PVR, you're so lucky, as you'll be able to see the "stunt" in slow-motion!

I have to say, that the plot was excellent; the acting brilliant, and the stories genuinely mature, intelligent and even witty on occasions! Plus, we got to learn more about some of the CSI characters as well.

I so wish I had this episode to watch again! Bravo to the whole "CSI: NY" team for this episode! truly a great piece of TV! :clap:

What did the rest of you think?!

Pooch

P.S. Please DO NOT include any spoilers! Thanks!

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    My parents record it so I might have to give the ep a view even though so far the show has done nothing for me:)

3. smelly

smelly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    Just watched it this evening - it was very good. Its taken me a while to get into CSI:NY - at first I wasn't so sure but with each episode its growing on me.

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Good episode, perhaps not enough to get me watching every week since the first ep I don't like I would stop watching the show altogther (again).
    Great to see Sonya Walger though, loved her in Mind of the Married Man:)