Last Night in Soho (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 31/01/2022

LNiS.jpg

Attachments

• LNiS (inside).jpg
    LNiS (inside).jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 71
  • LNiS (open).jpg
    LNiS (open).jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Not too bad. Would be nice for it to be glossy with the colors standing out a bit. Instead of the usual bland matt finish.

Need to see the film first though :blush:

I've pre-ordered this, the trailer looks interesting and I generally like Edgar Wrights films. Hopefully the steelbook will have a gloss finish.

Sold out already...

This is one of my films of the year. If someone can alert me if/when this becomes available again, I’d be extremely grateful.

This is one of my films of the year. If someone can alert me if/when this becomes available again, I’d be extremely grateful.

It seems like they must have had a small amount to sell out so fast. As its been so popular maybe they will order a second batch, and they usually have a second set of orders for cancellations and the like.

I hadn't considered it to be a film of the year contender, or a future cult classic like his other films. I'm looking forward to watching this at home even more now as I don't think I'll get to see it while its on at the cinema, everything has such a compressed run at the moment with the covid backlog.

Another bait and switch from Zavvi, I wonder if some of the pre-orders will be cancelled now.

I’d imagine so. That cover does nothing for me.

It's not the worst but as is typically the way, there's many nice posters about but the steelbook wasn't going to get one of 'em!

Standard or HMV First Edition it'll be then.

Last edited:
Does anyone want a steelbook? lol I will probably cancel my pre-order and just get the standard or HMV First Edition, the standard artwork is so much better.

Shared EU release and France sells this one for 24,99 EUR

Mine arrived today as well, I look forward to watching it later :)

I prefer the original poster art but do like the design of the steelbook more than I expected to.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom