Last Night in Soho (29 October 2021) directed by Edgar Wright

Soho you vote?

Results are only viewable after voting.

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Wright revealed to Empire that his next project is a psychological horror-thriller – he cites Don’t Look Now and Roman Polanski's Repulsion as influences – set in London, and starring a female lead, that shoots this Summer.
“I realised I had never made a film about central London – specifically Soho, somewhere I’ve spent a huge amount of time in the last 25 years,” Wright tells Empire. “With Hot Fuzz and Shaun Of The Dead you make movies about places you’ve lived in. This movie is about the London I’ve existed in.” The film will shoot this summer from a screenplay co-written by Krysty Wilson-Cairns.
soho-2.jpg

Last edited:
For a moment there I thought we might be getting From Dusk til Shaun.

Matt Smith and “Leave No Trace” breakout Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie are joining the movie, which has already cast “The Witch” star and indie favorite Anya Taylor-Joy. None of the roles played by the three actors are being revealed.

“Soho” is being co-financed by Focus Features and Film4 and features a script co-written by Wright and “Penny Dreadful” screenwriter Krysty Wilson-Cairns

Edgar Wright Horror Film ‘Last Night in Soho’ Casts ‘Leave No Trace’ Breakout Thomasin McKenzie

Love the sound of this, Edgar Wright has yet to put a foot wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Only downside: Matt Smith.

Will be released on September 25, 2020 in North America.

Wright;
“That is a wrap on main unit photography on my next feature film, ‘Last Night in Soho’. Can’t wait for you all to see [Last Night in Soho] on a big screen near you, September 25th, 2020,”
lastnightinsoho-1.jpg

Previously 23 April now October 22, 2021

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom